FolioProjects is a data lake built on a Project Portfolio Management (PPM) architecture. It supports Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Machine Learning (ML) workflows. Use our ML Language Models (LMs) to optimize the project performance of your assets, or use projects in your data pipeline to fine tune ML LMs.
This platform helps you to analyze, optimize, broadcast, and sell the project performance data of assets like people, animals, infrastructure, and equipment with the support of our ML LMs. This results in a rich data lake for fine tuning your own ML LMs on the edge and in private networks.
Project Portfolio Management
An intuitive interface for collecting and sharing project details, conveying context, purpose, and scope to custom audiences. The more data you add to a project, the more insights are avaialble for stakeholders like AI. Define tasks, specify location, invite participants, and track assets like people, food, infrastructure, and vehicles. Finally, you have tools for managing project performance with HueFlux, AI, and Automation.
Enhanced Stakeholder Engagement
Better Than A Review, Resume, Or Receipt. One unique feature available on FolioProjects is our easy-to-understand colored symbol sentiment indicator system called HueFlux. Sentiments submitted by project participants are calculated, resulting in one of seven colored symbols indicating project performance. This provides an optional reference for analysis by AI and other stakeholders. Group projects into portfolios and monitor their collective performance like a dashboard.
Analyze & Optimize Projects
Review status reports or choose between ML LMs for the best analysis and support throughout your project. Our Foundation Models learn from people like you through Reinforcement Learning From Human Feedback (RLHF), resulting in project focused Generative, Prescriptive, and Predictive AI. Utilize shared models or fine tune your own private ML models that you deploy on the edge or in the cloud.
Machine Learning Data Pipeline
Immortalize your creations on the edge! The platform features a community created data lake of projects, accomodating a wide rang of content from cooking to neurosurgery. This results in a great data source for ML WorkFlows. Whether you host ML LMs locally on your device or privately in your network, FolioProjects is your ML data pipeline. Search our project data lake for relevant information to fine tune your LMs. Use the HueFLux performance measurement to enhance your selection criteria. We make it easy to create a ML workflow.
FolioProjects will recommend assets that meet the criteria of your project and the role. It will also help you to see gaps in your staffing through portfolio level reports. You can also use your calendar for a high level view of all of your projects and the assets involved. Of course, you can always review asset reports for granular availability details.
Project Management Chatbot
Imagine asking your equipment where it is, what it's doing, and the last time it was maintained. Talk to assets, projects, and portfolios in natural language. Gain useful insights, simply by asking your PM Chatbot questions. The chatbots are based on popular large language models and can help you to decipher a wide range of subject types.
Asset Management On Mobile App
Who, what, where, and when? FolioProjects helps you to answer these questions with our mobile app, based on configuration. Scan assets with the mobile app to gain access to a project, learn about the asset, update asset location, or to add the asset to a project. You can limit this interaction to a specific time and radius of a project location. From confirming you have the right equipment for a construction project, to employee shift logins, we provide tools to support you with Enterprise Asset Management.
Broadcast & Sell Projects
Some projects are valuable to others and you can provide access for free. Alternatively, you can sell access (e.g. events) or copies (e.g. research data) on the platform. Broadcast projects on your smart screen, website, and virtually any surface. Enhance stakeholder communication with this level of detail while monitoring activity, performance, and other statistics.
See examples of how FolioProjects can help you - VIEW ALL
- Apply to RFPs and include your custom portfolio of relevant projects. Alternatively, create a project showcasing your plan for fulfillment including tasks, timelines, and participants. Either way, monitor statistics like visitor interaction with content you share.
- Dial your operations up and down based on real world business operations. Find the best employee, contractor, or other assets based on their record of performance. You dictate the parameters like location, certifications, etc. Artificial Intelligence will help you to fill vacancies with the best resource based on your goals.
- Keep your customers informed about the progress of their project. Great solution for in-person meetings when printed. Share individual projects or share the entire portfolio with the customer.
- Share updates about your products like recalls, new versions, and specials easily. Simply print your portfolio QR code onto your product. Stay in contact with your customers about specific products and versions years into the future, by allowing them to scan at their convenience.
- Track your company assets like tools, vehicles, and buildings within projects. Confirm availability and showcase how each asset contributes to your operations. Share this information in a range of ways including showing a broadcast feed on any internet connected smart screen.
- FolioProjects supports Public Asset Management. Share a transparent view into government projects for all stakeholders. FolioProjects provides a single tool for communicating with residents and relevant stakeholders about projects. Share details like timeframe, budget, contact options, and participants.
- HueFlux captures sentiments from those affected by projects, as well as those participating directly in its execution. Allow residents to search, learn, and share sentiments about projects that impact them.
- Showcase project updates on your websites using iframes, broadcast on smart screens using your feed, share links online, or print QR codes on any material. Through statistics and reports, monitor if and how people are interacting with your content.
- Track government assets and the projects they are involved in. Confirm availability and understand how each component contributes to your operations.
- Take your resume to a new level with referential proof of your experience. Create projects with details like timelines and tasks. Ask team members to confirm involvement in your projects, as further proof. Monitor statistics like viewer interaction.
- This technology can be used for your pets, bike, house, car, and other important aspects of your life that engage in projects. Retain details about them for your own records, or share with stakeholders like veterinarians, police, and repairmen when needed. This is a great way to identify the owner of lost, for sale, and stolen items.
- Optimize the life, performance, and value of your assets like pets, cars, and houses. Get notified of recalls, virus threats, and other issues affecting your assets. Record every expert visit and the results. Share this information with other experts or future owners. Finally, you are able to track and analyze your own assets. Experts you hire to evaluate your assets and future owners value this type of information. In cases of assets like airplanes, this information comprises a large portion of the asset's value.
Create dashboards, evaluate risk, coordinate assets, and communicate updates. FolioProjects supports a range of use cases including:
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Data Pipeline
- Data Plates
- Demand Planning
- Job Posts
- Lessons Learned Management Process Model (LLMPM)
- Healthcare Assistant
- Machine Learning Data Pipeline
- Project Management Assistant
- Project Management Copilot
- Project Status Reports
- Predictive Maintenance
- Prescriptive analytics
- Project Portfolio Management (PPM)
- Real Time Locating System (RTLS)
- Reinforcement Learning From Human Feedback (RLHF)
- Request For Proposals (RFP)
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Service Level Monitoring
- Veterinary Assistant
HueFlux Sentiment System
There are 7 possible colored symbols that you may see on projects and portfolios. This provides an easy and quick way to understand what's happening in a project or portfolio.
Both project members and observers voted mostly positive (calculated)
Project members voted positive but observers didn't (calculated)
Observers voted positively but the members didn't (calculated)
Only project observers have voted and its mostly positive (submitted)
Only members have voted and it's mostly positive (submitted)
However the votes are tallied, the end result is negative (submitted/calculated)
Insufficient votes from members or observers
Adjust the weight each stakeholder has on the HueFlux ratings and resulting impacts on projects.